Vedic Astrology has an excellent and proven method of compatibility matching based on nakshatras (Lunar Constellations), which is called Ashtakoot milan or simply guna milap. It assigns points for factors that influence marriage. More the points, more chances of success of the marriage. Though this method is not restricted to marriage only and can be used for compatibility analysis between boy and girl with slight modification.
This age old practice of Horoscope Matching of two individuals getting into a lifelong, smooth matrimonial association – has been in very wide use and gaining a lot of popularity even in the world. It is based upon the principle that until and unless astro compatibility is found between the two people they can’t experience a joyful and fruitful life-long relationship. Vijay Sharma ji has blessed and helped hundreds of people getting their horoscope matched for his meticulous and sharp horoscope matching abilities.
Is the person you are marrying best for you? What is the nature of your spouse? Will you have a good compatibility with your spouse? What possible areas you need to improve on to have a happy and successful marriage?
These factors are explained in detail below:
1. Varan: Varna gives contribution of one point out of thirty-six points in total. Varna suggests the degree of spiritual development of both male and female and complete points will be granted if they both belong to same kind of spiritual development. A Girl belonging to a higher Varan should not be mated to a boy of a lesser Varan. Both belonging to the same grade or degree while determining the Varan should be allowed.
2. Vasya: Vasya gives contribution of two points out of thirty-six points in total. Vasya suggests the degree of magnetic control and amenability the wife or husband would be able to exercise on the other. This is calculated as per Moon sign system mentioned in Vedic Astrology. Complete points will be granted if both of their Moon signs will be friendly to each other.
3. Tara: Tara gives contribution of three points out of thirty six points in total. Tara suggests the degree of auspiciousness and in- auspiciousness of both male and female for each other.
4. Yoni: Yoni gives contribution of four points out of thirty six points in total. Yoni means sex and this aspect is implied sexual compatibility that has an important role in laying down the foundation for marital happiness.
5. Grah Maitri: Grah Maitri gives contribution of five points out of thirty-six points in total. Grah Maitri suggests the normal behavior, temperamental compatibility and matching of views and interests of both male and female with each other. Grah Maitri is calculated on the basis of lord of sign in which Moon is posited.
6. Gan: Gan gives contribution of six points out of thirty-six points in total. Gan has a bearing on the temperament and character of the couple concerned. On the basis of Moon Nakshatra, the person is categorized in any one among Dev ( Divine) , Manushya ( Human) and Rakshasha ( Daiabolica) Gan. It is said if there is mismatch in Gan, there will be quarrels and disharmony in relationships.
7. Bhakoot: Bhakoot or Bhukta gives contribution of seven points out of thirty-six points in total. Bhakoot suggests the pair will have capability of achieving health, agreement, happiness, longevity and prosperity to live a happy life together or not. It is calculated by determining the position of one’s Moon Sign from other’s Moon Sign.
8. Nadi: Nadi gives contribution of eight points out of thirty-six points in total. Nadi is considered the most important among all other aspects. It is said that the couple having same Nadi will have to suffer due to their child. Either there may be some progency related problems with the girl or the boy will not able to aid completely in childbirth.
You can have complete analysis as per above-mentioned eight aspects and easily see through this service whether the girl or boy is compatible with your chart or not?